Celebrating the heritage of the lands our surname derived from.
- Meaning of the Kincaid name
- Early history of Kincaids in Scotland
- The modern creation of Kincaid as a Scottish Gaelic clan
- Nations that included the lands of Kincaid
- In defence of the traditional name of Alwin, Earl of Lennox against the recent change to Ailín, Earl of Lennox.
- The lands of Kincaid in relation to the Highlands of Scotland.
- The similarity of Kincaid and Crawford coat of arms.
- Possible origins of the early Kincaid coat of arms.
- A prosperous early Kincaid line in France.
- Peter Kincaid, minister of Douglas: a case of a Kincaid being recorded as a Kid.
- Probable origins of the Kincaids of Warriston.
- Mes notes sur les Quinquet du Gatinais de la Puisaye et du Soissonais: Descendant des Kincaid d’Ecosse et divers by Charles René Abbatucci.
- Location of bookshop of Alexander Kincaid, Lord Provost of Edinburgh (Youtube video).
- Thomas Kincaid in Coates' properties on High Street, Edinburgh (Youtube video).
- The Lairds of Kincaid and Craiglockhart castle
- The Kincaids and Craiglockhart castle (Youtube video).
- Location of the Kincaid of Coates estate (Youtube video).
- Location of Kincaid of Warriston estate in Edinburgh (Youtube video).
- Kinkaids and a Jacobite stronghold of the Church (Youtube video).
- DNA clusters within Group A Kincaids (Youtube video).
- Principal landholders of Campsie & Baldernock parishes circa 1450 A.D. (Youtube video).
- Correction to Principal landholders of Campsie & Baldernock parishes circa 1450 A.D. (Youtube video).
- Galbraith Myth exploded (i.e, that that William son of Arthur son of Galbrait had no Galbraith descendants succeed to his lands of Buthernock and Kincaid) (Youtube video).
- Myth of lands of Cartonvenach being Gartconnel (Youtube video).
- The earliest holders of the lands of Kincaid.
- Documents pertaining to the Lairds of Kincaid, 1425-1914.
- Hamiltons of Bardowie – First known superiors of the Kincaids for their ancestral lands.